Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, May 08, 2014

Trip to Cuba

Sabor Cubano at Guardalavaca Cuba May 2014

We took a trip to Cuba. I cant say enough about the beautiful people and country. We are already planning our next trip! We were in a market in Guardalavaca and heard this music. We responded to the magnetism and spent the next hour hour drinking Mojita's and enjoying a table side concert. Sue mentioned that I play guitar and the next thing you know we were jammin. What a great day. We were picked up by our friend with the 52 chev convertible and made our way back to the resort....after a quick stop at his place for some great cuban coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!